A perfect shoe for that purist minimal runner. Amazingly flexible with fantastic traction and the lightest sandal in the Shamma line. You'll feel every step underfoot while still protecting your feet with a durable sole. Sole thickeness measures 2.5-3 mm without tread plus an additional 3 mm tread depth. Weighs approximately 3 ounces in a size 9.
Part of the Elite Lacing collection. Please refer to the sizing guide image to ensure correct fit before you order.
- Aggressive tread is best suited for trails and keeps your foot and shoe in place while you're burning them up. A bit more bounce and break-in period than other sandals. Seasoned minimalist trail runners find they also work great on the road. Best flexibility and range of movement.
- 5mm Vibram Newflex sole with an aggressive off-road traction pattern.
- UltraGrip foot bed is made from Toughtek material to create a large surface area that channels away water, dirt, and mud while maintaining optimal grip. Great choice for anything from running in the rain to walking in a creek, or backpacking and more.
- Elite lacing system comfortably and securely keeps feet in place within sandals. Fully adjustable across the foot and through to the heel with simple hook and loop fasteners.
- Can be paired with optional Ultra Power Straps for additional structure and stability.
The Warrior’s soling material provides you with the most flexibility of all Shamma models. They are the lightest and the thinnest and geared for minimalist runners, barefoot enthusiasts, ultralight backpackers and anyone who hates a weighty shoe. Trail runners and campers that like to know exactly how their feet are positioned will love the flexibility in these durable but incredibly thin sandals.