With 1000 burning lumens you are certain to see the way with this high powered rechargeable flashlight. Compact design (5.5" long by 1" diameter) that stores easily in your running pack to be there for emergencies such as headlamp failure or just getting stuck in uncertain surroundings. Easy to operate with on/off tactical tail switch and simple cycle through the six different lighting modes. Waterproof up to 2 meters and dust proof. 5 light output settings plus strobe function. Battery and charger included.
Amazing run time at various settings. 28 hours at 50 lumens, 10 hrs 40 min at 150 lumens, 4 hours at 350 lumens, and 2 hrs 15 min at 1000 turbo lumens. Or switch to moonlight mode for up to 800 hours of ultra long run time!
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V/CR123A Lithium batteries
- 5V/2A Micro USB rechargeable, included 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning function
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating