Neutral, performance running shoe with 8 mm heel-toe drop and made to race or for up-tempo training. For runners with a neutral to moderate gait that want a lightweight running shoe with the support and responsiveness of a trainer. The lightest shoe in the Spira lineup but still capable of handling distances up to the marathon. Popular with runners from recreational to elite athletes.
Run, race, and train in the XLT 2 update to the most popular and lightweight Spira shoe. This neutral shoe features superior cushioning, shock absorption, and energy return to maximize running performance while minimizing fatigue and impact. Two Wavesprings in the forefoot and one in the heel provide up to 96% energy return.
- Lightweight, neutral performance trainer
- Normal to high arch types
- Breathable 3-layer mesh
- Two WaveSprings in the forefoot and one in the heel
- Compression molded EVA construction
- High abrasion rubber striek pad for durability with forefoot flex grooves for easy toe off
- Removable insert