Ideal for post running recovery with 25 grams of protein and 14 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
Pure Protein Complete is a comprehensive protein supplement that combines a proprietary 5-Protein Blend, amino acids, and ancient peat and apple extract to deliver 25 grams of protein per serving in two delicious flavors, Vanilla Spice and Chocolate Deluxe.
Its foundation of cow and goat whey, pea protein, egg white protein, and organic hemp seed protein provide a full range of amino acids including: D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine. Along with a proprietary enzyme blend, these amino acids support overall protein utilization in the body.
Ancient peat and apple extract, along with a powerful B-vitamin blend, complete the formula. Together they support ATP production, the energy currency of the body. This innovative formula makes Pure Protein Complete the perfect option for those looking for a high protein supplement that features a full range of amino acids.
- Excellent source of protein
- Optimal 5-Protein Blend
- Protein Boost
- Supports the body’s need for protein
- Provides a full range of Amino Acids including: D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine
- Protein metabolism support
- elevATP or Ancient peat and Apple extract supports ATP production, the energy currency of the body
- Offers 25 grams of protein
- No trans fat
- rBGH-Free Whey
- High in Protein
- Supports muscular system
- Supports body in building lean muscle
- Supports ATP production
- Delivers amino acids
- Supports energy levels
- Post-workout muscle recovery
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.