Read our full review of the Spira Phoenix here.
A well-balanced trainer with a 6 mm heel-toe drop that is designed to handle long distances up to a marathon yet responsive enough to handle shorter races or tempo runs.
Fly down the road like a Phoenix with this new addition to the Spira collection. The shoe form is designed for superb comfort and the feel of a custom fit. The upper features a breathable sandwich mesh. Two Wavesprings in the forefoot and one in the heel provide up to 96% energy return. EVA stroble and midsole for max cushion and support.
- Performance Trainer
- Neutral to moderate gait
- Supports Low, Normal and High arch foot types
- Two WaveSprings in the forefoot and one WaveSpring in the heel provide:
- Superior long term cushioning
- Maximum resiliency and energy return
- Protection against fatigue, stress, shock and impact forces
- Flexible, breathable engineered mesh upper
- Laminated tongue for max breathability and flexibility
- EVA Strobel construction
- Compression molded dual density EVA midsole
- Ortholite branded custom dual density insole
- Anti-microbial, lightweight and will not breakdown over time
- Removable to accommodate custom orthotics if needed
- Molded TPU arch shank for stability and support
- One piece, wave-action, rubber outsole to promote ergonomic movement