Attaches easily with velcro straps to the straps of your existing running pack. Let your chest light the way during those early morning or late evening running sessions. No worries about carrying a light in your hands or on your head. Great for trail running, overnight relays and all-purpose hiking after dark.
150-lumen LED light output. The two buckle waist adjustment provides improved overall fit and better adjustment. External battery pack is powered by a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack with a mini-USB charging cord that features two flashing red LEDs mounted to battery pack for added road safety. Battery holder can be mounted either horizontally or vertically to any available clips, straps or molle system strap.
Run times are 8 hours on high, 20+ hours on medium and 50 hours on the low beam setting
- Hi output CREE© LED 150 Lumens
- Flood-to-spotlight beam control
- Fresnel lenses for smooth soft light – fuzzy edges for better transition
- Light beam angle adjustment (110° up-down beam – pivoting on a center mount)
- 3 light intensity settings (Hi-Med-Low)
- Long run times (High: 8+ hours, Medium: 20+ hours, Low: 50+ hours) to go the distance.
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries with mini-USB charging cord
- Low battery alerts with red LED when power level dips below 10%
- Light starts at the last level (Hi-Med-Low) to extend battery usage
- Safety red LED’s on rear battery box