Maximal cushioning shoe that is designed for those that want exceptional protection against impact shock and fatigue. Perfect for long runs or those that want the highest level of cushion and energy return during long races.
The Aquarius is a mid to high mileage training shoe for runners that want the most cushioning and with a high level of performance. Dual WaveSprings in the forefoot and one in the heel provide energy return up to 96%. Breathable, engineered mesh upper with support overlays that create a stitch less forefoot for additional flexibility and durability. Removable inserts.
- Low to normal arch foot types
- Two WaveSprings in the forefoot and one WaveSpring in the heel provide:
- Superior long term cushioning
- Maximum resiliency and energy return
- Protection against fatigue, stress, shock and impact forces
- Compression molded EVA
- High abrasion rubber heel strike
- 3-pod construction process in teh forefoot includes grooves for quick transition and running stride flexibility
- Breathable open-cell foot bed