Classic minimalist sandals with leather tops and leather lacing. Ideal for runners that want a vintage leather look with a unique design. They scream less is more, at least until you hit the trail. The All Blacks come with a minimalist 6-7 mm sole and weigh approximately 3.2 oz (size 9).
Part of the Classics Lacing collection. Please refer to the sizing guide to ensure proper fit before ordering.
- A supple feel from black deer-tanned cowhide leather with matching black oil-tanned faces.
- Fully adjustable continuous leather lacing inspired by the designs of the first sandals. Minimal material use means you won't find anything you don't need.
- A new take on tradition huaraches, these sandals utilize a front buckle for strap fit adjustments while the laces are made from continuous leather strapping.
- Lacing creates a perfect, custom fit to lock you feet in while running or exercising yet still allowing your feet to move in a natural motion.
- Pair with the optional Classic Power Straps for additional stability during high-impact activities.
These sandals may take a bit of dialing in, but once you get them adjusted to your feet, you won't want to take them off. They're almost like slip-ons - easy to take on and off, and easy to carry with you. Classics are most similar to the Chargers in terms of weight and treading, but they have a distinct feel all their own.