The Breeze by 1000 Mile is a multi-purpose training and competition sock developed from Nilit® Breeze technology as a cooling yarn to keeps wearers feeling refreshed and comfortable during warmer temperatures. The Nilit technology regulates temperature for optimal performance.
Sold in a package of two pairs.
The Breeze cooling effect is enabled by three primary attributes:
- Flat cross section structure – the wide surface area quickly transfers body heat.
- Unique polymer which includes inorganic micron particles – this increases the surface area further and forms small channels to promote cooling through ventilation.
- Special fabric manufacturing process to create a low bulk yarn which allows maximum breathability and ventilation.
Nilit® Breeze has been independently tested, by the Centexbel Research Centre in Belgium, and is proven to lower body temperature by almost 1oC.
- Inner liner sock: 77% Breeze, 21% Nylon, 2% Spandex™
- Outer sock: 56% Nylon, 41% Polyester, 3% Lycra™